JAMS for SAP
Using JAMS for SAP, organizations have been able to reduce operational costs by as much as 60%, improve the efficiency of the entire organization, and significantly increase the reliability of workload automation.
- Support for cross-application, cross-platform job dependencies
- Single point-of-control for enterprise-wide job scheduling
- Seamless integration with SAP R/3, mySAP and CCMS
- Ease of use and point- and-click selection of SAP job variables
- Industry leading scheduling capabilities, including exception- based management, scalability, role-based security and enhanced manageability
- Allows for the automation of processes like ABAP programs, external programs, and process chains.
- Monitors, manages, and triggers dependencies between SAP and external processes. Complete audit trail documents the workflow.
- Import SAP processes directly into JAMS.
- Links SAP events to JAMS events to create event-driven job processing.
- Combines real-time status of SAP processes with external processes in a single console.
- Supports multiple SAP instances and environments.
- Offers more flexible and extensive calendar options for scheduling processes.
- Leverage your SAP investment to create a comprehensive workload automation platform.
- Connect JAMS SAP applications to other business applications with event-based scheduling and integrated workflows.
- Consolidate SAP process automation with other business processes in a single console.
- Reduce costs associated with training and maintenance.
- Provide more powerful job scheduling than the native scheduler for greater efficiency and productivity.
Learn more about the JAMS SAP Extensions here.