JAMS Batch Job Scheduling for Oracle
JAMS addresses the requirement for a powerful automation solution to run Oracle processes. JAMS provides a reliable and powerful solution to integrate Oracle with other business applications and systems.
MVP Systems Software, Inc. is an official Oracle Gold Partner. As an Oracle Gold partner member, MVP Systems provides automation solutions for Oracle E-Business Suite and is committed to delivering innovative, quality solutions with Oracle.
- Allows for the automation of processes like Oracle EBS, external programs, and process chains.
- Monitors, manages, and triggers dependencies between Oracle EBS processes and external processes. Complete audit trail documents the workflow.
- Imports jobs directly into JAMS.
- Links Oracle events to JAMS events to create event-driven launch of jobs.
- Combines real-time status of Oracle jobs with external processes in a single console.
- Supports multiple Oracle instances and environments.
- Offers more flexible and extensive calendaring options for scheduling Oracle processes.
- Leverage your Oracle investment to create a comprehensive workload automation platform.
- Connect Oracle to other business applications with event-based scheduling and integrated workflows.
- Consolidate Oracle process automation with other business processes in a single console.
- Reduce costs associated with training and maintenance.
- Provide more powerful job scheduling than the native scheduler for greater efficiency and productivity.
JAMS is part of the Oracle Exastack program and supports Oracle OVM 3.0 and higher and Linux-5.50 and higher.
Using JAMS for Oracle, organizations have been able to reduce operational costs by as much as 60%, improve the efficiency of the entire organization, and significantly increase the reliability of the enterprise.