MVP continues to experience substantial customer wins in a variety of industries,
offering mounting evidence of our exponential growth.
We attribute our success to several factors: an excellent product set, great value
for money and outstanding customer service. This is not possible without us having
the best people. If you want to be part of a fast moving team that actually cares
about customer satisfaction, then send your resume today to
Software Developers | Software Sales Superstars
| Senior Field Support Engineers
Here's your chance to work in a fast paced, distributed environment using the latest
tools and technology. Extensive experience with C# and the .NET Framework is required.
You'll also be working with WPF, WF, WCF, PowerShell and other cutting edge technologies.
You must be a self starter capable of working on your own and dedicated to creating
world class software.
Our development team utilizes Team Foundation server, TDD, Extreme Programming and
other progressive methods of enhancing the practice of software development.
You must be an energetic and aggressive sales professional. We are in an extremely
competitive, fast-paced environment and only the strong survive. You will handle
all facets of the sales process from cold calling to closing. We expect our sales
reps to close $50k+ in sales every month.
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in Sales.
- Strong account management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in the systems management software space is a plus but not necessary.
Your salary will be commensurate with experience. Commission & bonus potential is
limitless. MVP also offers a comprehensive benefits package, including 401k.
The ideal Candidate MUST have the following skills:
- Two+ years work experience as a Software Support Engineer
- Solid Experience with Windows and Unix is essential
- Extremely strong personal skills
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- Extremely comfortable doing both pre- and post-sales presentations
- High energy level, and Can-Do attitude
MVP has superb technical leadership where superstars thrive. If you want a career
where you will be challenged each day, contact us.
MORE IMPORTANT than your technical skills will be your people skills. You must enjoy
doing presentations, and on-site meetings, typically with peers, but sometimes with
the CTO or CIO. OUR ENGINEERS SELL OUR SOLUTIONS!!! You must have the personality,
technical knowledge, and be competitive to WIN this position and help grow our company.